Thursday, November 16, 2006

 

Time saving tip - keep a supply of small gifts

One time saving idea is to keep a supply of gifts to give when someone does something nice or helpful for you. Ideas would be gift certificates to restaurants, passes to a movie rental store, gift cards to your local grocery store or even movie passes. Make your life easier and become more thoughtful by having a stash of things that you can pass out to say “thanks”.

I keep several movie passes in my purse and use them to thank my assistant, my babysitter, my housekeeper or anyone who does something nice for me. They make great, easy gifts and are always appreciated. For other ideas of how to simplify your life, visit www.TheSevenMinuteDifference.com.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?