Tuesday, November 21, 2006

 

Do you run in circles in the grocery store?

A friend of mine introduced me to this idea and it has changed my life. I have created a customized list of items I buy in the grocery store including sizes and brand names. Not only that, but the list is organized by locations in MY store!

This is what happens: I print copies of my list and keep it on the fridge. If my husband drinks all of the orange juice, he circles it on my list. If I use all of the shampoo, I mark it on the list. When it is time to go shopping, I grab the list and head out. I always follow the same route in the store and the list is designed for my route. I never find myself at the milk aisle when I remember I need to pick up medicine at the pharmacy. It makes it easier because I am not traveling from one side of the store to the other.

The grocery list can be found on the Resources page on our website http://www.thesevenminutedifference.com/. Personalize it to match the layout in your favorite store and print multiple copies to place in an easy-to-access location for your family.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?